Content on Education Ecosystem is uploaded via video
How to upload videos on Education Ecosystem
On Education Ecosystem you don’t need to worry about uploading the projects. Our team will polish and upload projects on Education Ecosystem as well as on Youtube. You just need to upload the project videos and source files in the google drive folder shared by the category manager. We will manage the rest!
Register as a Project Creator
Choose a project creator role during Sign Up process.
Create a New Project
Fill out the project description
Fill in required project information and submit the project for approval.
Record the videos, upload them
Videos and source code need to be uploaded in the google drive folder shared by our team members.
Project Creator Bible
Here is the Project Creator Bible. Everything you need to know is there. From how to sign up and create a project on Education Ecosystem to how to design an instructional plan, create a splash screen and upload your videosRead More
Project Creator Articles and Tips
TIP: Screen readability
Screen readability and audio clarity is important to ensure the best experience for your viewers. Follow these tips for the best quality of your content:
- - Use dark background color and colorful text
- - Font size at least 14pt
- - Use only sans-serif such as Arial, Calibri, Tahoma or Verdana
- - Keep the aspect ratio of video. If the video on a stream is 16:9 to avoid image stretching
- - Don't use italic or bold formatting
- - For layout, use landscape not portrait on your IDE
- - Desktop at 100% resolution
Make money as a Project CreatorDiscover more
Earn More Money by Promoting your ProjectsRead Article
How to Create a Quality Project?Read Article
How You Get Paid on Education Ecosystem?Read Article