We have been busy moving our streaming/video storage to youtube in the last few months. This will also affect the project creation and uploading process. Here are the changes we have made in the project creation and uploading process.
The project creation process is almost the same, and nothing is changed much.
- Our Project creation manager will give you a topic to create your project, but your ideas are welcome too.
- For the next 6 months, we will be focusing on Programming, Game Development, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, and Data Science categories. If you want to create projects in these categories, email us at [email protected] or Join our slack channel and send us a message there.
- Based on viewers’ and project creator feedback, we divided our projects into 3 categories;
Short Projects (15-30 Mins video)
Standard Projects (Up to 1 Hr of video content: 4 videos 15 mins each)
Structured Projects (Up to 4 hours of video content, each video should be 15 min)
- The project needs to be recorded in HD or preferably in 4k video quality.
- Font size in the video need to be big enough and readable
- You should not use any background music as it is irritating for viewers.
- There should not be any background noises in the video.
- You don’t need to show your face when recording the project.
Project Upload Process
In the new setup, you don’t need to worry about project upload. Instead, our internal team will handle the project upload on the education ecosystem and our official YouTube channel.
You just need to:
- Create Project on Education Ecosystem
- Populate it with description, Outline, and source code
- Upload the splash screen for the project.
And that’s it. We will manage the rest.
You can earn a handsome amount of money by creating projects on Education Ecosystem. If you are interested in creating some projects, email us at [email protected] or send us a message on slack.