Investments in crypto is at an all-time high. To increase the chances of a good ROI, it is wise to spread your investments among various tokens and across multiple blockchains. Although a good idea, tracking the value of these assets can be demanding. Having to obtain sufficient insight from different sources round the clock seems like an arduous task. Hence the need for a means to track and manage your assets easily—the simple idea that birthed Portfolio trackers.
What is a Portfolio Tracker?
The rampant search for the next Bitcoin has made Portfolio trackers an essential tool for even the casual crypto trader. Portfolio trackers are platforms that display detailed insights of all your assets round-the clock. Depending on build, they may possess additional features such as Trading bots which automatically buy/sell based on set instructions, or an advanced prediction mechanism. We have compiled a short list of the best portfolio trackers currently on the market today.
- Zapper: The result of the merger of DeFiSnap and DeFiZap brought rise to Zapper, although a portfolio tracker, Zapper’s main purpose is to ease the moving of assets between liquidity pools. Zapper is also equipped with a user-friendly dashboard which is divided into multiple categories displaying, wallet holdings, liquidity pools, deposits, yield farming, investments and debts. This is essential for easy tracking and helps newbies who may seem overwhelmed with all the information.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Its ‘Explore’ section helps you discover a range of Liquidity pools.
- Support for multiple blockchains like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon.
- Web only no mobile app
- DeBank: This is one of the first tracking and portfolio management tools in the DeFi space. Debank boasts of tracking and managing 1156 protocols across 27 chains including the popular Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Klaytn, HECO. Users can also discover new DeFi projects and analyze potential risks.
- Allows tracking of a wide range of protocols.
- Good security
- Data extraction inaccuracies
- Free to use
- Apeboard: Apeboard allows seamless tracking and monitoring of portfolio assets across 370 DeFi protocols. Quick and easy to use, the platform requires no login, just input your address in the search address bar. Apeboard supports 29 blockchains, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Terra and Solana.
- User-friendly interface allows for easy portfolio management.
- Allows multiple profiles to store your configuration settings.
- Discover good protocols with ‘opportunity finder’.
- Slow to update platform with new protocols
- No support for ENS domains
- Coin Market Manager: This portfolio manager enables easy connection and management of all accounts in one place. It provides detailed analytics such as trade history breakdown and performance analytics. It also allows for automatic syncing of trades. The platform currently supports 7 crypto exchanges, including Binance, Coinbase, and Bybit.
- Coin Market Manager is equipped with automated journaling which automatically records trade.
- A handy tool to improve your trading.
- Coin market manager provides users with a personal verification page with a custom URL.
- No mobile app
- Free trial of 14 days is available for Coin Market Manager. It has 3 pricing plans, Basic (Free), Professional ($49.99 per month), Enterprise ($59.99 per month).
- Blockfolio: Blockfolio is a free mobile-based crypto-tracking, portfolio app. The platform boasts of 6m users, supporting over 10,000 crypto assets and 15 cryptocurrency exchanges. Allowing users view live prices on the go.
- A wide variety of coins available for tracking.
- No KYC required.
- Mobile support.
- Manual input of data
Portfolio trackers have become a necessity to stay on top of the crypto trading game. These days most portfolio trackers are equipped with trading bots, for added advantage. Since they considerably make tracking an easy process, they can be termed as a mainstay in the DeFi space.