At Education Ecosystem, we value the work and effort our project creators put into their projects. That’s why we’ve designed a fair and flexible payment system that recognizes and rewards your contributions. Let’s answer some of the frequently asked questions about our payment system.
Do I get paid for the projects I made?
Yes! As a project creator, you will get paid for the projects you made. We have recently moved away from a class-based payment system and introduced a flexible payment model that better suits the diverse range of projects and creators on our platform. This new model took effect on April 30, 2023.
How much do I get paid?
The payment for each project depends on several factors:
- The complexity of the project: Complex projects that require a higher level of expertise and effort will have a higher payout.
- Your experience, degree, and achievements: We believe in rewarding expertise. The more experience and qualifications you have, the more you can potentially earn.
- Length of the project: Longer projects typically involve more work, and thus come with higher payments.
- Class of creator (A, B, C): All creators start out as Class C creators. After completing your first two projects, you will be re-classified to either Class A, B or C based on the quality of your project. This reclassification happens monthly. Note that it is also possible for you to be relegated to a lower classification. For example, a Class A creator can be relegated to Class B if the creator has not created a new project in 3 months, a Class B creator under the same conditions is relegated to Class C. Relegation only happens once.
All of these factors contribute to the final payment of your project.
How do I get paid?
After you completed a project, we process your payment through one of the following methods:
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), or LEDU tokens.
- USDT or USDC
You have the flexibility to choose the payment method that suits you best. Additionally, you can opt to receive your payment as a combination of LEDU tokens and any of the other payment methods if you prefer.